Friday, October 11, 2013

OCTOBER...

Masih gak nyangka gimana hidup bisa berubah drastis banget hanya dengan hitungan hari. Like one day you get so happy up to the sky and the next day life knocks you down to deep deep bottom of the earth. :| and this is what I feel right now buried in the deep deep bottom of the earth. Rasanya udah desperate banget ngadepinnya. I don't understand why problems like to be around me. errrrr..


Well diawal oktober ini banyak banget kejadian mulai dari seneng sedih kayakny udah nyampur smua diublek ublek jadi satu. Kadang suka envy sendiri kl ngeliat temen-temen kayakny hidupnya mulus bangeeeet, happy-happy mulu kerjaannya. dan entah kenapa hidup gw rasany rumiiiiiiittttt banget.


But anyhow I still want to thank God for whatever condition I'm in I always surrounded by my lovely little family, papi, mami, mak, eagan. :)  I know we don't have a material to be proud of, but we have a love that can never be broken. 



aaaaand for someone who always be there for me almost every time, every minute, thank you so much for being a great bestfriend, hope you know that you mean a lot to me. :)

1 comment:

  1. delo knp... we're just a bbm away if you want to discuss anything about that creepy old house... hang in there delo, i know you'll be a great person in a matter of years from now... Keep on praying and He'll listen to you. Ask and you shall received Del :)

    ReplyDelete